SSB-01 - The high performance SMD Diamond buffer
|The picture at left shows the prototype boards, revision 0. Click on the pictures on order to get an larger view.||Revision 1 with no errors. Click on the pictures on order to get an larger view.|
The picture shows the buffer. Click on the picture on order to get an larger view.
The performance is very good. See technical data!
- The pcb fits virtually any SOT23 small signal transistor and almost any SOT223 power transistor.
- The emitter loads have cascodes in order to increase linearity.
- SMD caps, including electrolytic caps.
- SMD parts which makes the buffer very small and thin.
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference, if not just omit it.
- Crossover distortion reducer for the opamp. This is a popular circuit in the DIY community.
- Useful for anything as long as power supply voltage is within limits and load not to heavy.
- Professional pcb with groundplane which establish good cooling and shielding.
Matthias from Germany
well what can i say to the sound after 3 hours: faaaaaaaaaaantastic. this is so much better than the buf634, it is stunning... i will replace the electrolytic cap though by black gates or rubycon za!