Page 1 of 8
QSX Mark III - The extreme phono (RIAA) amplifier
Click on the picture to get a larger view. The printed circuit board of the QSX Mark III Amplifier.
In order to get an extremely linear and extremely low distortion design I have taken a couple of measures:
- No capacitors in the signal paths
- Totally DC-coupled together with DC-servo
- The opamp is biased into class A with a JFET or bipolar transistor.
- Many decoupling capacitors and EMI-filters
- Powerful output buffer, intergrated or discrete, your choice.
- Power supply on the board, just add AC voltage.
- Professional quality printed circuit board with groundplane.
- The pcb has lot's of possibilities when it comes to tweaking.