Page 1 of 6
QRV-06 The Current Feedback Headphone Amplifier with SMD Diamond Buffer
Click on the pictures to get a larger view.
The performance is very good. See the technical data!
- Extremely low distortion, approx: 0.00046%
- Extremely fast, > 25 MHz, 3000 V/µs
- The pcb fits virtually any SOT23 small signal transistor and almost any SOT223 power transistor.
- The emitter loads have cascodes in order to increase linearity.
- SMD caps, including electrolytic caps.
- SMD parts which makes the buffer very small and thin.
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference, if not just omit it.
- Professional pcb with groundplane which establish good cooling and shielding.