TO SELL PASS LABS B1 Passive Preamplifier (CLONE), based upon the PCB sold by Pass Labs.
- NEW: 3 hours use only for testing, construction date: September 09.
- Fully aluminum body, painted in black powder finish.
- Solid aluminum knobs, front plate, and black plate with all imprints.
- CMC silver RCA plugs, Neutrik 32A mains plug (the best).
- Gold plated Bulgin fuse holder.
- All signal internal cabling is Mundorf M-Wire, 99% silver + 1% gold + HGC monofilament pure silver wire covered in pure Teflon sleeve.
- All power cabling from Nordost.
- Input selector from ELMA.
- Volume control based on a Shalco type 41 positions selector, with military SMD low noise resistors - 10K linear type.
- Input resistors Caddock TF020 + Caddock MP130 in other positions. Some PRP, and one MILLS power resistor.
- Signal Caps are V-CAP (the best).
- Filtering caps are Nichicon MUSE gold (> 25.000uF).
- Power transformer is 50VA! R-Core.
- Power Supply based on a discrete Mosfet regulated design, with MUR820 rectifiers.
The sound? Very goog and silent.Why selling? Just bought a Mcintosh C2200, otherwise wouldn't sell.Selling almost for the cost price: (includes free shipping to EC), International please ask for a quotation. Don't forget this is made for 230VAC mains.Includes a Supra LoRad mains cable with Neutrik type IEC 32A plug, and Supra Schuko gold plated mains plug.
1.000€ (shipping included to EC)
my mail: rui dot lourenco (at) fortislease dot com (anti spam)
[attachment deleted by admin]