Cheers
Per-Anders Sjöström

Main Menu

SSR04 12V LM329 BOM

Started by OffTrack, June 22, 2015, 07:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OffTrack

Hi P-A,

Just started putting together a SSR04 using the 12V LM329 BOM and have discovered that numbering doesn't match that shown on the Variants PDF schematics.  I assume that the schematic is correct and should be followed rather than the BOM parts numbering?

As an example the 2R2 resistors are shown as R6,R7 on the BOM but as R6,R10 for the positive reg on the schematic.  It also looks like the opamp on the negative reg is unpowered as neither R9 or R10 are populated - but I might be misinterpreting the schematic.

thanks
Paul

peranders

Please download the schematics with variants and the latest BOM.
/Per-Anders Sjöström, owner of this forum

Homepage with my DIY hifi stuff

OffTrack

P-A,

Thanks, the updated schematic makes much more sense.

cheers
Paul

OffTrack

P-A,

Just want to check on the values you've got for R18, R20 and R19, R21 on the 12V LM329 schematic

The current values are:
R18 - 15K? , R20 - 15K?
R19 - 15K?, R21 - 1.5K?

The other variants appear to have R18 = R19, R20 = R21, with R20,21 around 1K-680R, so I'm guessing that R20 should be 1.5K??

cheers
Paul

peranders

/Per-Anders Sjöström, owner of this forum

Homepage with my DIY hifi stuff

OffTrack

Thanks P-A,

Transformer came in today, so finished off the boards.  Had a minor issue with the negative supply but that was fixed by reheating the pins on the op-amp but otherwise no problems.  The regs are putting out +/-12.35V with LME49710/LM329DZ configuration and seem to be stable from initial tests.

Apart from the minor hiccup with the BOM it's been very easy to put together and the documentation is spot on. Thanks for making such a nice kit available.

cheers
Paul