JSR-05 The Sjöström Super Regulator, negative version
Click on the picture to get a larger view.
Some background can be found in my JSR-01 project.
This design is based on my JSR-01 project and the goal was to make the pcb with hole mounted parts as small and versatile as possible.
This is the negative version of the JSR03.
JSR05 is identical to JSR03, the positive version, except for the power connections to the opamp and the voltage reference.
- Extremely low noise.
- Very low output impedance in the audioband.
- Small size.
- Easy to change voltage, also to negative voltage but this particular design (pcb) requires two different pcb's, one for positive voltages and one for negative.
- Well-known and well-tested in serious and demanding applications.
- Option for TO220 and TO126 transistors, for the pass transisitor.
- Option for TO92 and SOT23 transistors for the small signal transistors.
- LM431 reference but I have made markings for anode, cathode and reference so it will be easy to mount any other 2- or 3 pin device like LM329.
- Three outputs.
- One output with sense inputs.
- All resistors 10 mm so it is possible to use a cut and bending machine for those parts.